What should I do? I can't decide if it's worth spending $1300 for a P4 to get more range or purchase a range extender for my P3P. Has anyone been in a similar situation and just drop the coin for a P4? Based on what I can tell from reading the specs, $1300 may be a little steep for about twice the range. Best, Hangloose!