Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

purchase P3 advanced from Amazon

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by dporter177, Aug 5, 2015.

1. dporter177

Does anyone have a good experience from a certain dealer when purchasing through Amazon? I'd really like to get the same buddle offered on DJI's site for the P3, extra battery, and case for $1249. Can't seem to find anything. Right now my discover card is offering 5% cash back when buying through amazon (or even a third party through amazon) which is why I want to use them. I was looking at the built drones (UAV outlet) store on amazon since I had seen some good reviews on here for them, but they do not appear to have the P3 advanced in stock.

Thanks!

2. dedstik

Most, if not all of the "extra battery bundles" and the like have been sold out for a while, at least from US dealers.

:harry

dporter177 likes this.
  3. JDGecko

I bought mine from seller "Expert Drones" on Amazon since I had several saved up gift cards and redeemed CoinStar vouchers. I didn't see any bundles either but I was happy i basically got my P3A for "free" and at retail pricing. I believe they are an authorized retailer as well.

dporter177 likes this.
  4. Tricky

on friday i ordered P3P w extra battery on Amazon fulfulled by dronesmadeeasy in san diego. shipped same day i ordered....i highly recommend them.

dporter177 likes this.
  5. beauyoung85

I picked up a bundle about a month ago from DroneSource on Amazon, got here in 3 days and everything's been great.

dporter177 likes this.
  6. msinger

Approved Vendor

dporter177 likes this.
  7. sharper4

I bought from Amazon and also had to basically put my own bundle together. I was careful to make sure the main P3A and batteries were purchased somewhere in the US but didn't pay attn and got a bad, extra props & guards from a place in China. Those took FOREVER to arrive. Validate the expected arrival date if you're hoping to get it sooner than later.

dporter177 likes this.
  8. msinger

Approved Vendor

There are many bundles available at my link above.

9. dporter177

Really appreciate all the replies. If anyone has other amazon deals they know of let me know!

10. msinger

Approved Vendor

dporter177, there are other sellers on Amazon, but I don't recommend you buy from them since they are not authorized DJI dealers.

11. Prometric

B&H photo for all my big purchases. I've spent prob 20k in the last 12 years with them. Customer service is top notch.

td619 likes this.
  12. AirApparent

I've never heard anything bad about B&H. Just made my first purchase from them two days ago. Inspire 1 tablet holder. Free shipping. $30.

td619 likes this.
  13. td619

I just bought my P3a from B&H Photo 3 weeks ago. I bought it Sunday and it was delivered Thursday to my house. Free Shipping and no tax! There website is up to date with estimated shipping for items.

14. dporter177

B&H would have been my first choice if I wasn't getting a 5% discount through Amazon on my discover card. I ended up purchasing on Amazon through Camera Spot. They are based in Philly about a 20 min drive from my house, and are an authorized dealer. $999 no tax and free shipping. Thought it was my safest bet. Thanks all for the input.

td619 likes this.
  15. GadgetGuy

+1 on DronesMadeEasy.com!