Propellers Question

Reaction score
Are the propellers the same for the vision and the vision plus? I want to upgrade to the carbon fiber ones but cant find them for the vision plus? Any ideas?

Makai2207 said:
Are the propellers the same for the vision and the vision plus? I want to upgrade to the carbon fiber ones but cant find them for the vision plus? Any ideas?
I believe they are the same, but based on all the reported problems with CF props, I wouldn't consider them an upgrade.

+1 on RRMedias' suggestion - the CF props are really stiff/brittle and tend to amplify any vibrations to pics & videos.

And can inflict serious injury on any living thing.

Stick with orig DJI props.
Don't chnice out. you will regret it.

All good points and is the reason why I like asking questions on here. Thanks. I am going to stick with the stock props!

Makai2207 said:

Vision & Vision+ props are identical. I don't suggest upgrading to the carbon fiber props. Read the horror stories. The stock DJI props work best.

KG4MXV said:
And can inflict serious injury on any living thing.

Stick with orig DJI props.
Don't chnice out. you will regret it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3Hii_LZOc[/youtube]

just ensure that you balance your stock props. that will go miles towards smooth flight best performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga