prop kits

Reaction score
New to drone flying and caught a branch with my new Pro 4 and broke a prop and the plastic part beneath the prop that it twists on. Can't find this plastic part under the prop anywhere. Can find many of these for the regular phantom 4 but the design is different for the pro as the pro has the spring. Does anyone know where to find this part?

You're right. I missed the "Pro 4" in your description above and only saw you were posting in the P4 forum. I haven't seen prop kits for the P4P yet.

You're right. I missed the "Pro 4" in your description above and only saw you were posting in the P4 forum. I haven't seen prop kits for the P4P yet.
Thanks, calling DJI today and hopefully they have kits. Very disappointing if they don't.

Please let us know what you find. I'm sure there are other people that need them too.

Finally found a place on the internet that is advertising the parts. Spoke with them and it looks as if they may have them in a couple of weeks. Place is called Cloud City Drones located in Rhode Island and they are a service center for DJI. Answered immediately and answered my questions within minutes that took almost 2 hours on the phone with DJI in California and Cloud City had the answers. Will work with them from now on with my phantom.

Finally found a place on the internet that is advertising the parts. Spoke with them and it looks as if they may have them in a couple of weeks. Place is called Cloud City Drones located in Rhode Island and they are a service center for DJI. Answered immediately and answered my questions within minutes that took almost 2 hours on the phone with DJI in California and Cloud City had the answers. Will work with them from now on with my phantom.

Cloud city should hook you up. I've gone to their location in Warwick, RI A few times. They are very knowledgeable and get pieces in quick. You should be good with them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl