Problems using iPad mini?

Not true- in fact one of the principal design intents (explained by DJI in the marketing blurb) of occusunc was to seamlessly enable multiple video feeds and provide multiple controller support.
I am not doubting what you are saying, but the reason DJI has kept Lightbridge on the Inspire is because of it’s capabilities of dual video feed. Occusync is cheaper and better to work with, you can upgrade it, while lightbridge you cannot.

Edit: forgot to mention the master and slave RC system.

Last edited:
I am not doubting what you are saying, but the reason DJI has kept Lightbridge on the Inspire is because of it’s capabilities of dual video feed. Occusync is cheaper and better to work with, you can upgrade it, while lightbridge you cannot.

Edit: forgot to mention the master and slave RC system.
I suspect that lightbridge is not more expensive to implement than occusync (would be interested in your evidence and any technical detail you might have). It is likely to be a simple case of timing- the inspire 2 was out before P4PV2 and mavic 2 so it might be, and probably is, simply the case the Occusync wasn’t ready for the Inspire.

The Mavic 2 will be supporting dual control with occusync.

Reactions: Ansia
I suspect that lightbridge is not more expensive to implement than occusync (would be interested in your evidence and any technical detail you might have). It is likely to be a simple case of timing- the inspire 2 was out before P4PV2 and mavic 2 so it might be, and probably is, simply the case the Occusync wasn’t ready for the Inspire.

The Mavic 2 will be supporting dual control with occusync.
I will take everything back. My info on LB vs OS was outdated. As I kept searchig for those links for you, I noticed the dates and kept reading on more recent ones. Occusync 2.0 can do everything Lightbridge 2 could and more. I am impressed on how far DJI has evolved this technology.

OK, so there's really no choice.... unless I get a different 'copter?
Lightbridge is very good and you shouldn’t have a delay that big. I recommend you update dji go, the copter’s firmware and make sure your ipad mini has all other apps closed. I have only experienced that big of a delay when the ipad mini overheated due to the sun.

Lightbridge is very good and you shouldn’t have a delay that big. I recommend you update dji go, the copter’s firmware and make sure your ipad mini has all other apps closed. I have only experienced that big of a delay when the ipad mini overheated due to the sun.
I may have to live with it 'cuz the iPad is no longer "live." Shut off service well over a year ago. Maybe 2...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures