Problems after P3P v1.11.20 firmware update

Reaction score
Hi there,

after having completed the a.m. firmware update on my P3P, I am unable to reset/cancel the altitude and range limits. Max. altitude is 30m and range approx. 100m (did not verify). I could not fix the problem in the field. Anybody else has/had similar issues?

Cheers
OsakaJo

Why did you update ?
This new firmware is a severe downgrade as you now get much less than before.
The old firmware was free of these daft registration and enforced beginner modes.

Hi there,

after having completed the a.m. firmware update on my P3P, I am unable to reset/cancel the altitude and range limits. Max. altitude is 30m and range approx. 100m (did not verify). I could not fix the problem in the field. Anybody else has/had similar issues?

Cheers
OsakaJo
Updated the Ipad , Samsung, controller and aircraft yesterday. Just had to re-link aircraft.
No problems and all restrictions were taken off when I logged into my DJI account after installing the latest DJIGO apps.

Check out this post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West