Problem with Naza - red blinking lights

Reaction score
Hi,
I've tried to change to Naza M, but after that I have three red blinking lights. Calibrations of compass and joysticks didn't help... After changing back to Phantom all is ok. Anybody have some advise? Thanks in advance

When you switch to Naza did you change any settings and do any calibrations? You need to get together info on the functions of Naza and calibrate the IMU, RC sticks and donthencompass cal before flying. In Naza mode you set up for different functions on the S1 switch set IOC , flight limits, RTH settings and alltitude plus many more. Go to you tube and check out videos on Naza mode that'll help.

When you switch to Naza did you change any settings and do any calibrations? You need to get together info on the functions of Naza and calibrate the IMU, RC sticks and donthencompass cal before flying. In Naza mode you set up for different functions on the S1 switch set IOC , flight limits, RTH settings and alltitude plus many more. Go to you tube and check out videos on Naza mode that'll help.

You sure come up with some off the wall crap.

Reactions: Khan and N017RW
Ok, thanks again, I've figured it out - just had to go outside to find satelites ;-) Working fine, thread closed.

Ok, thanks again, I've figured it out - just had to go outside to find satelites ;-) Working fine, thread closed.

Glad to hear you figured it out by yourself. Some here have good intentions but are short on knowledge.

Excuse me but I was not talking to you.

1st you didn't read correctly. I asked if he was in Naza and if he change any settings or did any calibrations. If he was having issues then it is always good the re do the calibrations. And in Naza mode you can set IOC. You can set the alltitude and flight limits and you can change the settings of the S1 switch to Failsafe for the 3rd position. You also can set the low battery RTH to land or to return to home to land.
So mister I will accept you apology for saying I come up with off the wall crap.
First time I have bumped heads i get along with every one. I don't see any of your so to speak crap here. Have a nice day.

Excuse me but I was not talking to you.

1st you didn't read correctly. I asked if he was in Naza and if he change any settings or did any calibrations. If he was having issues then it is always good the re do the calibrations. And in Naza mode you can set IOC. You can set the alltitude and flight limits and you can change the settings of the S1 switch to Failsafe for the 3rd position. You also can set the low battery RTH to land or to return to home to land.
So mister I will accept you apology for saying I come up with off the wall crap.
First time I have bumped heads i get along with every one. I don't see any of your so to speak crap here. Have a nice day.

Personally I don't care who you were answering. If you first statement were as define as your second statement I iwouldn't have commented. So I hope I made your day.

Thank you young fellow, and have a nice day yourself.

Yes at 77 I do feel young.

Yep when I get there I hope I still have my respect for others as well as manners and kindness too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl