Problem with IMU calibration

Reaction score
Hi. I have phantom 3pro. I can not calibrate IMU.After calibration starts, and when comes on 2% application says : unknown error,and stay on 2%. I try a few times, but always the same.Any suggestions?

Are you on a perfectly level surface?

Also make sure no one is walking around... no vibrations.

You need Cold conditions, level surface, away from magnetic materials such as steel etc

Tnx for replay,I do everything what you suggest,but problem is still there . I cant start motors,becouse aplication say thae is calibration in progres,but nothing changes.

You need Cold conditions, level surface, away from magnetic materials such as steel etc
Cold is advised but it should still complete regardless.
Magnetic fields relates to compass and won't affect the iMU.

Any kind of vibration or movement will stop it completing though, even walking on a wooden floor near it.
It's the sort of thing where you might find if you start it up fresh an hour later, with app ready to do calibration it will inexplicably complete normally.
I have seen similar behaviour with P1 and P2

Reactions: Našiir
Cold is advised but it should still complete regardless.
Magnetic fields relates to compass and won't affect the iMU.

Any kind of vibration or movement will stop it completing though, even walking on a wooden floor near it.
It's the sort of thing where you might find if you start it up fresh an hour later, with app ready to do calibration it will inexplicably complete normally.
I have seen similar behaviour with P1 and P2
I try all over several times, in three days, but always the same

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-13-40.png Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-13-46.png

It seems to show an issue with firmware. Have you tried to update? You may need go through that again.
If you haven't touched it you probably need to do it now since it says abnormal.
It may be wise to speak with support for more official advice first.
However they are going to ask if you are on latest firmware anyway.

Reactions: Našiir

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl