Problem binding transmitter

Reaction score
I had a little incident where I fried the Naza in my P1 and I recently replaced it with a brand new Naza M-Lite. Took it on its first flight and had a little crash, and had to re-solder some connections inside. The connector on the receiver module came loose, and when I reseated it I found I was unable to bind the transmitter to it. I pulled the connector and reseated it again and was able to bind, but once I got the Phantom put back together all of a sudden it seems to have lost the connection again.

I assume the best bet at this point is to replace the receiver module, but was wondering if anyone else has run in to this problem?

I swear I have had the worst luck with this thing, but at least I'm getting pretty adept at fixing it :)

I've not had your specific problem, but recently took out the receiver in my P2 as I was going to replace it with a futaba receiver.

Sounds like you have a loose connection, possibly on the receiver board it self.

does the red led on the receiver light up?

If its lit an you cant bind, the problem is somewhere on the receiver board and you could try looking for broken tracks or dry joints in the solder, but I think you'd be better off replacing the receiver with possibly one of the FrSky ones (other people on this forum seem to recommend them)

However I'm not sure which transmission type that the P1 uses, ie does it use FASST? and is the connection to the Naza via SBUS ??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl