Probably a dumb question, 500m distance limit?

Reaction score
OK, I really did search, and never really found a solid answer..
I see folks making crazy (300Meter, etc) distance flights with their P3's.. How?
From what I can tell mine is limited at 500m.. Even Litchi doesn't seem to want to let me set it beyond that.

Am I missing something obvious here? Not that 500M isn't pretty far.. I only stumbled upon this as I was trying to run a Litchi Waypoint mission that went past the 500M limit and it stopped me.. So I started reading into how to bypass that and I can't find anything.

Turn off the following setting in the DJI GO app while your Phantom is connected to the DJI GO app.

IMG_1945.PNG

This is the setting everyone realizes when coming out of the beginners mode. How did you miss it out? I'm now sure that you are not seriously looking into effect of each setting on your flying experience. I humbly suggest you to go through settings on each section and try to understand their usefulness. Don't just go out and start flying. We feel pain to hear about crashes.

This is the setting everyone realizes when coming out of the beginners mode. How did you miss it out? I'm now sure that you are not seriously looking into effect of each setting on your flying experience. I humbly suggest you to go through settings on each section and try to understand their usefulness. Don't just go out and start flying. We feel pain to hear about crashes.

Wow..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl