Pro 4 Arriving tomorrow....starter tips?

limped gimbals, not well aligned after the gimbal calibration:
They should be looking forward straight, not bended to the sides or turning slowly without you touching the craft or the remote control.
8dc4ea03985e7e709c9be8c7436cab2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

They should be looking forward straight, not bended to the sides or turning slowly without you touching the craft or the remote control.

Ahh right il check this when im back home tomorrow - dont think I noticed it been like that though.

Is it recommend to do a IMU (which i believe is gimbal) callibration when you first get it? From reading the manual it doesnt seem to state you do.

We'll see about getting a mavic as well once its widely available and the price comes down a little on B&H used. I wish I was able to order it last Friday so I would have had it today on my day off.
They are available now, DJI has caught up with production and dealers will have stock soon. Those that order direct with DJI should now see a shipment within a few days. However there is virtue in buying one from Best Buy, b&h or Amazon. You get easy returns or exchange. This has proven useful too many others.

Does this look OK?

Just got it out to check it didn't have the gimbal issue you mentioned. See my pics but i think it seems fine when its turned on and in line and central. I assume when its off its not meant to stay central too?

First pic is it off and second is on

1484776258760.jpg
1484776278796.jpg

Gadget Guy had a P4P camera like that, cocked to the left about 5 degrees. I think yours is worse than his.

Gadget Guy had a P4P camera like that, cocked to the left about 5 degrees. I think yours is worse than his.

Mine is worse than his or you talking about the pic Norval uploaded?

Can someone confirm mine is looking normal please? haha :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3