Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryan S
Great shots! ... Here's one from my first serious flight...

Attachments

• DJI_0037.jpg
    DJI_0037.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 331
Nice pics yall! Coming from an Inspire Pro, I was VERY eager to test the tow light ability of the P4PP. Here is my first test, yesterday morning. Added ghetto fab CPL for image pop... This is at ISO400, and I am pleased. Probably a stop under the Inspire Pro in terms of high ISO performance, but as good as I could have hoped for with such a compact unit. If my results continue to be this good I may not have to get the Inspire Pro 2.

p2161486644.jpg

Some awesome pictures posted here!! Here is my first humble offering from a shoot today. Nothing fancy but perhaps the farmers out there might know the product :)
5c.JPG

Reactions: Meta4
High ISO test at 1600. Not too good but definitely not too bad. It's definitely better than my initial thoughts and expectations. I am liking the camera more and more.

DJI_0033.jpg

Disappointed with photos from today so decided to put a lot of effort into a different photo from the last session. Pretty satisfied with the result.

This is Falun, Sweden around 3 pm. Around -10C and quite windy.

Falun Moonstar 169 4K.png

As you can see I have pushed things around in PS but I still find it balanced, what do you think?

This is the JPEG. Naturally I had a .DNG as well, but just to give newbies an idea of what you can work with.
DJI_0012.JPG

Reactions: AndersE
Here's two new ones from a few minutes ago. Completely untouched.
DJI_0002.JPG
DJI_0003.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl