Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

Eden and Huntsville, Utah, viewed from the North Ogden divide.

e7c6fe98471de898eb6da58c4d551235.jpg
Nice setting and POV but the color correction is horrible. Purple and blue shadows? Hopefully this wasn't straight out of the camera (doesn't look like it) and was instead using one of the "creative" settings. No offense intended towards you, but people here need to recognize that blue shadows aren't normal. I see so much of it that I'm starting to worry that the camera has some sort of bias towards the cool end of the color spectrum. What were you using for exposure / color correction settings?

Just a P4, but you get the idea. :)

Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, CA
That's a beautiful photo but why is it posted here? This is not General Discussion or Phantom 4.

It's not that one post like yours ruins the thread, but if/when other P4 users start contributing too, it will be.

Reactions: maseman88
Was color of the sky rendered electric blue?

That's the color of the sky at that time. It's called "the blue hour" but really only gets that blue at this time of year. WB was hard set to 6000K which will make it cooler than it appears but looking at the text of the logos at the top of the buildings, they are actually pretty neutral.

That's the best drone photo I've seen so far. Awesome shot!

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app
I agree totally!
Almost looks 3D.
Hope to get to master all of the settings on this new P4P+ quad of mine and hopefully get some 1/2 has good as his shot!
I've been into photography all my life and in the drone world for about 18 months but this DJI P4P+ is new to my collection and has so many settings and modes!
Looking forward to seeing everyone's fireworks pics/videos and what settings they used.

Reactions: ppdrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart