Poor Radio channel quality

Reaction score
Hello guys! Week 2 with my phantom 3 advance, I love it. havent had any issues. going to hawaii in 2 days and I want to make sure im 100% safe for flying

I worried about this issue my goapp has been telling me. When I click on aircraft state I get a red "poor" channel quality. It alternates between "good" but goes back to "poor". I have no mods. I still fly it anyways and havent had a problem. Is there a way to switch channel and fix this problem?

just ignore it. Mine constantly shows that nonsense but i've always been flying flawless without drops in my video feed and with full bars throughout

just ignore it. Mine constantly shows that nonsense but i've always been flying flawless without drops in my video feed and with full bars throughout

Have u updated to the latest DJI go app? I noticed it hasn't been doing that since I updated last night but maybe it was just a good time to fly. Thanks for the reply

Anyone else ?

Mine still shows it as being poor. Is DJI aware of this and doing something about it?

Sometimes it will say that if the controller is right next to the phantom. It should improve if you move the controller more than 10ft away from the phantom .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl