Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Poor Radio channel quality

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by moswissa, Oct 25, 2015.

1. moswissa

Hello guys! Week 2 with my phantom 3 advance, I love it. havent had any issues. going to hawaii in 2 days and I want to make sure im 100% safe for flying

I worried about this issue my goapp has been telling me. When I click on aircraft state I get a red "poor" channel quality. It alternates between "good" but goes back to "poor". I have no mods. I still fly it anyways and havent had a problem. Is there a way to switch channel and fix this problem?

2. phantomnoobpilot

just ignore it. Mine constantly shows that nonsense but i've always been flying flawless without drops in my video feed and with full bars throughout

3. moswissa

Have u updated to the latest DJI go app? I noticed it hasn't been doing that since I updated last night but maybe it was just a good time to fly. Thanks for the reply

Anyone else ?

4. Davphys

Mine still shows it as being poor. Is DJI aware of this and doing something about it?

5. phantom13flyer

Sometimes it will say that if the controller is right next to the phantom. It should improve if you move the controller more than 10ft away from the phantom .