POLARPRO UV FILTER?

I ordered a Vivid collection on 12/22, and it just shipped yesterday. Arriving Friday 1/20.

Did they ship? I order back in December and nothing.
Yes it did, I contacted via the form on their site the day after and it was shipped that day alongside first class shipping for free.
Couldn't recommend enough.

EDIT:: Forgot to mention, it explicitly states on their website that the items would not be released until the 19th of Jan. for those wondering about their delayed shipment date.

Yes it did, I contacted via the form on their site the day after and it was shipped that day alongside first class shipping for free.

EDIT:: Forgot to mention, it explicitly states on their website that the items would not be released until the 19th of Jan. for those wondering about their delayed shipment date.
yes there was an earlier release date they didn't make.

Weird because I contacted them on the 18th and they said will ship 19th then yesterday told me couldn't give me a ship date, I wrote back and said if not shipping today cancel and they cancel and refunded the order. So if they had the product not sure why they wouldn't ship. I ordered mid December.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor