Polar Pro Shutter collection delayed again

Hmm, I see that my order of the 'Shutter' collection is still 'Order Confirmed'... Good thing I ordered the 'Vivid' collection first and have it in hand.

Jumped the gun... I just received a tracking number for my Shutter collection, which I ordered on 1/18.

Got a shipping notice and tracking number today. Ordered the Cinema Series 6-Pack on Jan. 4.

what filter package has everyone ordered for their P4P? When shooting in very sunny conditions & over water I cannot get the shutter speed down low enough, not sure which filters I am after..Higher or lower ND?

what filter package has everyone ordered for their P4P? When shooting in very sunny conditions & over water I cannot get the shutter speed down low enough, not sure which filters I am after..Higher or lower ND?

If you can't get the shutter speed low enough at 100 ISO you will want a higher number ND filter. ND 8 lets the most light through whereas ND 32 lets the least amount of light through respectively

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I never received an email from Polar Pro saying mine were shipped but late last night I did receive an email from USPS that they made the label. Then today they said shipped on another email from USPS. Ordered Dec 20th.

This just arrived! Haven't even opened the box up yet. Keep a close eye on your mailboxes today fellas. I have a feeling this will have been worth the wait. DJI's plasticy lens glare can suck it from this day on! Can't wait to take the bird out.
File Jan 26, 9 28 17 AM.jpeg

This just arrived! Haven't even opened the box up yet. Keep a close eye on your mailboxes today fellas. I have a feeling this will have been worth the wait. DJI's plasticy lens glare can suck it from this day on! Can't wait to take the bird out.View attachment 74488
That's a weird statement. Ever see the video here comparing polar pro to dji. Dji beat it every time???

That's a weird statement. Ever see the video here comparing polar pro to dji. Dji beat it every time???

Yes, I didn't quite agree with his results. I do not like the DJI lenses. They have a plasticy look and don't react well to glass or bright lights. Sometimes reminding me of shooting through plexiglass or something. Some shots seem hazy. I'm putting my money on Polar Pro. They take pride and specialize in high quality glass and optics. DJI specializes in drones.

Great news!
USPS tracking says mine is out for delivery today!
Sunny days coming up so I'm ready!
:)
Arrived this afternoon!
PolarPro Filters.jpg

Great packing/padding in the box and they look great!
Time to get some flight time in tomorrow!

Last edited:
Got mine today. I was assuming the 6-pack would be in one case but was happy to see two cases (one for NDs, one for CPs) which will make it easier to store in the backpack. Looking forward to experimenting with them this weekend. Should be bright and sunny in S. Arizona.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT