Polar pro nd filters

Reaction score
Hey,

I just got my new Mavic pro, I'm really happy with this drone.
But now i want to buy some nd filters from polar pro. But can't choose between the cinema vivid or the shutter set. I know in the vivid there wil be a nd4 and in the shutter there wil be a nd32 but i gonna buy one of them extra with the pakkage.

The only reason why i can't choose is because i don't know if i need the polarized versions. I think its always nice to have the polarization but what happens if you dont get the angle right? does it just not work or wil the nd part work fine with the same quality image as on the non polarized versions?

I hope you guys can help me with this.

-Thom

You are correct. Polarized lenses are great for a static shot but as the copter moves, the light conditions change. All you really need is an ND 4, 8, 16, and maybe 32. I bought that whole set and mostly use the 4 and 16, and I do mostly overwater flights on sometimes sunny days.

Reactions: Thom van Alphen
You are correct. Polarized lenses are great for a static shot but as the copter moves, the light conditions change. All you really need is an ND 4, 8, 16, and maybe 32. I bought that whole set and mostly use the 4 and 16, and I do mostly overwater flights on sometimes sunny days.
Soo you suggest to take the normal shutter? Or do you mean just dont matter how you put them on it wil work as a normal nd?

I would just get straight ND filters that are not polarized. DJI sells a set for the Mavic that should work well. I bought a couple of theirs for my P4, and they work fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl