Polar Pro Filters from Best Buy

This one does
aec7c0ed3bd66d4508c06a38836afb28.jpg

I use those PPro filters from Bestbuy all the time. Very good, no issues

Lol. I'm just showing the gimble lock,,I guess it would matter,,but polar pro ,,guess I got caught up in the conversation,,lol

Wildturkeyway.......it might be me but your photo did not post. I'd really like to see that case! I'm in the market.

Got it..... checked out that case also...... You get the props on case ????

WT.. How stable is the Gimbal? Does the PP guard hold it in place as well as the DJI original?
It snaps onto the top of the gimbal mount on the bottom of the bird. I never liked the way the OEM version seemed to stress the gimbal as I snapped it onto the landing gears. This PP version holds the gimbal steady and covers the lens and filter nicely.

Reactions: DJI-Polar
It snaps onto the top of the gimbal mount on the bottom of the bird. I never liked the way the OEM version seemed to stress the gimbal as I snapped it onto the landing gears. This PP version holds the gimbal steady and covers the lens and filter nicely.

I don't like the DJI gimbal lock either. Sometimes I feel as if I'm doing more damage than good. However, once it's on, I know that the gimbal is secure during transport. Would you say the Polar Pro gimbal lock would be sufficient for transporting the P4P throughout a trip (on airplane, etc.)? As secure as the DJI one? Thanks.

Because the PP version only locks onto the bird in one place and the DJI version locks onto both opposing landing gears I can only say that the DJI one is more secure and protective. If you're packing your bird for travel in a case or backpack that doesn't protect the gimbal fully then you can use the DJI one along with the original DJI UV filter. I only travel with my bird in a high quality case and prefer to keep the PP ND8 filter on so I'm ready to fly in most generic situations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart