Please someone help

Reaction score
I need someone who can help me out with my phantom 3 advance. I spark the motors and when am about to fly the drone it it turns upside and doesn't fly. Have tried it several times but I still have the same problem. Can a firmware upgrade cause that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had the same problem immediately after calibrating the IMU on my backup which is a p2v+. I haven't tried calibrating the IMU yet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have you accidentally cable tied one of the landing skids to a picnic table?

Seriously check that all pros are on the correct motors. While I would have thought it's impossible to get to go on wrong given the thread handing at least one member here with a bit of determined effort managed it.

Have you calibrated the IMU? What are your mod values?

Make sure your controller is in mode 2. If it's in mode 1 you will have elevator on left stick rather than throttle.

If the surface is level and you are getting off the ground quickly (not to gentle on the sticks) with a properly calibrated controller this should not happen.

Try auto takeoff and see what happens.

Could one of the props be bent or damaged? I would arm it without props and make sure all motors are running..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you accidentally cable tied one of the landing skids to a picnic table?

Seriously check that all pros are on the correct motors. While I would have thought it's impossible to get to go on wrong given the thread handing at least one member here with a bit of determined effort managed it.

Have you calibrated the IMU? What are your mod values?

Make sure your controller is in mode 2. If it's in mode 1 you will have elevator on left stick rather than throttle.

If the surface is level and you are getting off the ground quickly (not to gentle on the sticks) with a properly calibrated controller this should not happen.

Try auto takeoff and see what happens.
How long does the auto take off goes?

Auto takeoff should only take a second or two. Since it is so hard to screw the props onto the wrong motor, I agree with With the Birds that it sounds like you are I'm mode 1. Mode 2 is supposed to be the default mode on the controller, but it sounds like yours got switched. Check the remote controller sticks in setting in the Go app.

IMG_1877.PNG
How long does the auto take off goes?

It will just go straight up and hover.

Have you checked your controller calibration and mode setting? As you can see form above if your in mode one pushing the left stick up will probably cause the AC to tip over.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl