Please please help me

Reaction score
i purchase a p4 yesterday and when I plugged it into dji go it promoted me to upgrade.
Now my transmission to my iPhone 8 and/or iPad Air 2 is pretty much non existent, usually green screen and very pixilated and unusable.
Now it says rc and ac are upto date but the light on my rc flashes red and green like mad!
I thing the firmware update got corrupted
I’ve tried resetting rc and ax but nothing happens.
Some people have said wait till next update but when will that be?
If anyone can help I’d be so happy as I have this expensive new bird and it’s not fit for purpose!
I’m so frustrated with it already
Please help me
Rob

i purchase a p4 yesterday and when I plugged it into dji go it promoted me to upgrade.
Now my transmission to my iPhone 8 and/or iPad Air 2 is pretty much non existent, usually green screen and very pixilated and unusable.
Now it says rc and ac are upto date but the light on my rc flashes red and green like mad!
I thing the firmware update got corrupted
I’ve tried resetting rc and ax but nothing happens.
Some people have said wait till next update but when will that be?
If anyone can help I’d be so happy as I have this expensive new bird and it’s not fit for purpose!
I’m so frustrated with it already
Please help me
Rob

Hey man that sux
Check this vid
It may or may not help

And try re-linking. And don't update unless you know it absolutely will not fly without it. Never rely on demands....

What happens when you put one in ? Does the small link light go solid green ?did you try linking like posted above ?when you open app and check for updates it say latest ?did it say firmware upgrade worked ok,was any trouble or load straight away,are you able to open app and change transmission channel or stay the same,go custom not auto and try change

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello