Please Help with P3 Pro

Reaction score
I haven't flown in over a year. My Dji app has auto updated, but my firmware never did. It called for me to update my remote using only Wi-Fi. I followed procedures and now my bird us bricked. First the remote attached to my phone with no video from aircraft and now remote won't attach to phone. "Disconnected"

Downgrade your remote controller firmware in DJI GO like this. Then, follow these instructions exactly to upgrade your Phantom and remote controller firmware.

Downgrade your remote controller firmware in DJI GO like this. Then, follow these instructions exactly to upgrade your Phantom and remote controller firmware.
I have not tried the downgrade yet. I have reinstalled the latest firmware again using the micro sd method. The remote now binds to the aircraft, but no camera transmission and the remote won't fire up the aircraft. It only moves the camera. Also the left joystick is now moving the camera as well. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

You could also try re-linking your remote to your aircraft.
I have reinstalled the latest firmware again using the micro sd method. The remote now binds to the aircraft, but no camera transmission and the remote won't fire up the aircraft. It only moves the camera. Also the left joystick is now moving the camera as well. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. Also, my galaxy DJI GO app is only showing camera mode on Inspire now. Even after uninstall and reinstall. IPad GO app is fine but same aircraft issues.

I have reinstalled the latest firmware again using the micro sd method. The remote now binds to the aircraft, but no camera transmission and the remote won't fire up the aircraft. It only moves the camera. Also the left joystick is now moving the camera as well. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. Also, my galaxy DJI GO app is only showing camera mode on Inspire now. Even after uninstall and reinstall. IPad GO app is fine but same aircraft issues.

Downgrade as msinger says - that will sort you issues because, as you've found, trying to sort the problems on a piecemeal basis simply will not get you there. Yes, it's a scary prospect, but follow the instructions to the letter and you'll be fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT