Please Help..Samgung Tablet/Crystalsky options

Reaction score
I want to upgrade from using my Samsung phone s-5 as it is frustrating to see when flying. I currently own the Phantom 3 standard but will most likely upgrade down the line. Does anyone have any experience using the Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8 either 16 or 32 gb tablet?? Also considering the Crystalsky 5.5 monitor but looking at the compatibility chart is does seem to fit the Phantom 3 series, but it does not mention the Phantom 3 standard. Is it usable with the standard...don't mind spending the 80.00 for the upgraded mount, but do not want to shell out 469.00 for the monitor if it is not compatible. Anyone ???

Had to ditch my Galaxy Tab A7 and my S5 phone for a more responsive tablet. Both Go and Litchi new versions were just far too laggy on both. Am using a Galaxy Tab S2 at present and it seems to perform well. I don't believe the Crystal sky is compatible with the Standard. It's really hit or miss with Android IMO.

I want to upgrade from using my Samsung phone s-5 as it is frustrating to see when flying. I currently own the Phantom 3 standard but will most likely upgrade down the line. Does anyone have any experience using the Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8 either 16 or 32 gb tablet?? Also considering the Crystalsky 5.5 monitor but looking at the compatibility chart is does seem to fit the Phantom 3 series, but it does not mention the Phantom 3 standard. Is it usable with the standard...don't mind spending the 80.00 for the upgraded mount, but do not want to shell out 469.00 for the monitor if it is not compatible. Anyone ???
The CrystalSky does work with the Standard. It just costs more than the AC itself!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z