Pictures not recording to sd card.

Reaction score
I have a friend who is using a p4 pro plus. He says all the pictures go to the crystal sky device but not to the sd card. Sometimes when he boots up the drone it will say sd card error. Anyone have this issue?

I would think the pictures would automatically go to the sd card. He said he tried different cards with the same issue.

I have a friend who is using a p4 pro plus. He says all the pictures go to the crystal sky device but not to the sd card. Sometimes when he boots up the drone it will say sd card error. Anyone have this issue?

I would think the pictures would automatically go to the sd card. He said he tried different cards with the same issue.
The DJI app offers caching video and pictures on the device. It's optional so I never use it.

If the SD card was merely full, the AC would report as "Card Full" in the app. If there's an error being reported, its either too slow or its damaged. Try re-formatting the card while its in the AC. Alternatively, try a new card. My personal choice is the SanDisk 16G Extreme Pro with a 90mb/s write speed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves