Phone holder - interesting new design

Reaction score
This has just been released for holding your phone in the car or on any flat surface via a suction mount. Its an alteration on the jaw clamp supplied with the Vision. It would be cool to have this mount instead as it can be operated with just one hand apparently.

Click on the third picture from the left in the filmstrip below the main image to see an animation on how it works - very neat.

Details here

http://osomount.com/shop/dash-grip-ex/

Shrimp farmer did your new P2 arrive yet? It looks like your screen isn't going to be that bright I'm waiting your detailed review. I went with the bh photo p2 kit.

DumpP2VgetaPv2FPVkit said:
Shrimp farmer did your new P2 arrive yet? It looks like your screen isn't going to be that bright I'm waiting your detailed review. I went with the bh photo p2 kit.

Well I can certainly put up a review when it comes. I am expecting it sometime next week. I have not got my delivery date yet but Quadcopters are good with their communication. I will just have to be patient. No idea how the screen will perform but its the one they recommend so I will have to trust their judgement.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl