New Tablet Holder Bracket For P4

Reaction score
You may remember that I commented on a very nice replacement Tablet Holder Bracket for my P3P, late last year. Well here I am again, this time giving details and my experience with a new Tablet Holder Bracket, this time for my Phantom 4 setup.
I use a 9.7" IPad Air 2, and in addition a full size sun shade. This combination creates a top heavy hand full, but is very manageable using my double strap shoulder harness. Like on the P3P last year, I found the original mounting bracket, of the P4 controller, allowed the tablet to actually wobble on the controller. The problem is that the original mount sets up off of the top of the controller, being supported on both ends with the mount attachment points.

I have replaced the original bracket, and that solved the "wobble" problem, and it is the same one that I purchased for the P3P last year! The major difference is that it is actually pulled down tight to the surface of the controller, when you install it, making it completely "wobble" proof!

Take a look at the two pictures below, you can see a big difference in the way the two brackets match up with the top surface of the controller.

You can find the new bracket on eBay, just search for Item Number 301958702739, it will come right up.
And a disclaimer, I have absolutely no connection with the seller except being a very satisfied customer with his really great mounting bracket for the DJI Controllers. I understand that you can now even have your name, or what ever you want engraved on the bracket.

What a great difference one small part can make! ! ! Here are the pictures. NewMount.jpg OriginalMount.jpg
Click on them to see full size.

I tried using the item number in your post and it didn't return the item you're listing, could you have made a error.
Thanks
David

I tried using the item number in your post and it didn't return the item you're listing, could you have made a error.
Thanks
David
Hi David, I just copied the number and pasted it into the eBay opening page, in the search box. The item came right up on the screen. Not sure what to tell you. Did you put it in the eBay search page or look for it with Google or some other search? It does need to be entered in the eBay page.
Please let me know if you can't get it working and I will post a different kind of eBay direct link to the listing.
Thanks,
George

Okay so I got my holder bracket in today not sure now how to remove the knurled part from the original mounting bracket any help for this please.
Thanks
David

The knurled part of the mount unscrews. Just twist it to the left.

That part I no how to do, what I'm trying to do is to remove the knurled part from the original bracket so I can install it onto the new bracket.

That part I no how to do, what I'm trying to do is to remove the knurled part from the original bracket so I can install it onto the new bracket.

Pretty sure the new one will have its own knurled screw. You may have to reuse the other flat head screw.

Remove this screw:

Compare.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31