Phatom 2 Assistant v 3.8

Reaction score
Greetings, has anyone had issues downloading the Phantom 2 Assistant 3.6? From the Phantom 2 (non-Vision) download site, once downloaded, I got the Phantom 2 VISION Assistant. This happened both for the EXE and the ZIP files. I also tried v.3.4 and the same thing from the non-Vision site. Whats up with that?

Thanks Mako. I had cleared the cache. But was and still getting messages during the download that I was installing the VISION assistant. And on my desktop I now have the P2 VISION 3.6 Assistant icon. But when I open the VISION Assistant icon when contected to my P2 Non Vision, I get the P2 Non Vision Assistant and I seem to be getting data properly. Is this just a DJI mislabel bug? Am I the only one that has reported this issue? I doubt that given the scrutiny given here by this large group of enthusiasts. Or maybe I have a bug in my PC, definitely a possibility.

Flingwing said:
Thanks Mako. I had cleared the cache. But was and still getting messages during the download that I was installing the VISION assistant. And on my desktop I now have the P2 VISION 3.6 Assistant icon. But when I open the VISION Assistant icon when contected to my P2 Non Vision, I get the P2 Non Vision Assistant and I seem to be getting data properly. Is this just a DJI mislabel bug? Am I the only one that has reported this issue? I doubt that given the scrutiny given here by this large group of enthusiasts. Or maybe I have a bug in my PC, definitely a possibility.
No bug, even though the name is "Phantom 2 Vision Assistant", the program is the correct assistant for all Phantom 2's. At least it works here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka