Phatom 2 Assistant v 3.8

Reaction score
Greetings, has anyone had issues downloading the Phantom 2 Assistant 3.6? From the Phantom 2 (non-Vision) download site, once downloaded, I got the Phantom 2 VISION Assistant. This happened both for the EXE and the ZIP files. I also tried v.3.4 and the same thing from the non-Vision site. Whats up with that?

Thanks Mako. I had cleared the cache. But was and still getting messages during the download that I was installing the VISION assistant. And on my desktop I now have the P2 VISION 3.6 Assistant icon. But when I open the VISION Assistant icon when contected to my P2 Non Vision, I get the P2 Non Vision Assistant and I seem to be getting data properly. Is this just a DJI mislabel bug? Am I the only one that has reported this issue? I doubt that given the scrutiny given here by this large group of enthusiasts. Or maybe I have a bug in my PC, definitely a possibility.

Flingwing said:
Thanks Mako. I had cleared the cache. But was and still getting messages during the download that I was installing the VISION assistant. And on my desktop I now have the P2 VISION 3.6 Assistant icon. But when I open the VISION Assistant icon when contected to my P2 Non Vision, I get the P2 Non Vision Assistant and I seem to be getting data properly. Is this just a DJI mislabel bug? Am I the only one that has reported this issue? I doubt that given the scrutiny given here by this large group of enthusiasts. Or maybe I have a bug in my PC, definitely a possibility.
No bug, even though the name is "Phantom 2 Vision Assistant", the program is the correct assistant for all Phantom 2's. At least it works here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4