Phantom Vision Upgrade for Phantom I Owners?

Reaction score
When (if at all) will a Phantom Vision upgrade kit be available for Phantom I owners?
(If this was discussed in a recent thread -- could someone kindly point me towards it, thanks!)

frogz0 said:
When (if at all) will a Phantom Vision upgrade kit be available for Phantom I owners?
(If this was discussed in a recent thread -- could someone kindly point me towards it, thanks!)

Apparently there's a new Phantom 2 Pro coming out soon that incorporates many of the features of the Phantom 2 Vision... such as the new battery and its functionality. (Hopefully minus the battery errors since we P2V owners have, with any luck, Beta tested them out by the time they release the P2Pro...)

-slinger

I can't describe how frustrating it was that the price dropped right after I bought it and THEN they revealed the new Phantom II with POV and iPhone integration. I was really hoping they would have an upgrade kit but perhaps that is too optimistic.

frogz0 said:
I can't describe how frustrating it was that the price dropped right after I bought it and THEN they revealed the new Phantom II with POV and iPhone integration. I was really hoping they would have an upgrade kit but perhaps that is too optimistic.
Don't feel bad. I just bought a Phantom Vision from DroneFly (13 days ago) paid $1199.00, can now buy the same Phantom Vision for $1129.00 at DroneFly. Thanks for the heads up DroneFly...

myvrodrocks said:
To upgrade you sell me your version I and then buy Version II. :)

No no no why sell a perfectly good flying machine to buy a camera which could fly away or crash at any time.

My feelings between the Phantom Classic and Vision are worlds apart at, this moment in time the vision is an untested unreliable ornament

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl