Phantom Vision - Can someone find an English version?

Use google translate.

I am not really impressed. The whole battery thing makes it look more like a consumer toy.

I don't mind the battery system in principle but I'm worried that extra batteries will be a lot of money and we'll also be driven into using a stock mickey-mouse charger.

marcus_canada said:
I don't mind the battery system in principle but I'm worried that extra batteries will be a lot of money and we'll also be driven into using a stock mickey-mouse charger.

Im sure someone will make plugs for standard lipo chargers as I dont like the supplied chargers with the current phantom. The battery compartment is nice an would like that lower shell on my phantom with a modified door using regular lipo batteries and xt60 connectors. Should be able to get some good batteries in there and once the v2 shell is out I am sure lots of modding will be done to this. :mrgreen:

I have no interest in a phantom vision anyway just the new frame for larger batteries which I will get and mod as much as I need to.

^ I just got a phantom and the more I read about the vision, it seems like its going to very limiting in terms of modding etc.
I wonder, if you wanted use fatshark goggles for FPV (like you can with a gopro) you may not be able to etc. This new model seems very proprietary. But gain, I am new to this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan