Phantom throttle problem

Reaction score
Hello all.

Phantom (1) was working fine for the past 6 months, but today I decided to see if I could make it a bit more stable for shots. Changed the gains to 150/150/110/100/125/125 and recalibrated the transmitter using the advanced manual (mode 2).

For some reason the throttle is idle power is quite low and moving the throttle stick causes the motors to slowly increase speed as you will see in the video. Along the yaw axis it seems to be responsive but throttle is messed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1okK8Xit ... e=youtu.be

Motor idle speed is at recommended. Don't know if I messed up the transmitter calibration (although values seem normal in naza-m v2), here's what I tried so far:

- Reset the gains to the default values
- Re-upgrade the firmware to the latest (already had it)
- Reset default settings
- Re-load my old exported parameters

Nothing seems to help! Any ideas guys? :?

Sorted it out, after a whole day of trial and error. I reloaded the firmware, reloaded the default parameters from the website, did an advanced calibration for the phantom, advanced calibration and then software calibration for the transmitter, now it behaves normally.

It seems if you somehow mess up the advanced transmission calibration method the phantom can behave as shown in the video above, even though the controls appear to be normal. I guess I did something wrong while calibrating (DJI needs to re-write those instructions), then did a software calibration and this broke everything.

Well back to normal now, thank God...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl