Phantom Pro Plus I cant switch between 2.4ghz & 5.8ghz. Buttons greyed out? Any ideas?

If you touch on the remote control icon, Under advanced settings, do you get all of the P4’s listed? Is it set on phantom pro? If so I’m stumped. It acts like it’s stuck on advanced or standard for some reason.
Yes thought sure you had it when you first suggested it, vaguely recall having to do that when originally setting em up, but only had to make that choice that one time.

Now though, no place do I find in DJI go it offer it offering that choice again, possible I'm missing it but looked closely and I just don't see it after pairing up had been previously completed. Under advanced settings, do you get all of the P4’s listed? In other words no at least I don't seem too!

Perhaps re-pairing the RC to the AC would jump start things, offering that step again and to verify it is set to the correct model?

1.Turn on both of the drone and RC
2.Press C1,C2,recording button and shutter button at the same time.When you hear "D-DD" from the RC, release these buttons and press right dial quickly.Then you will see the RC indicator turns into blue.
3.Find the linking button on the drone and press it.

Try try again.

Not connected to drone and in heavy interference. I will connect and see if it only allows 2.4

Last edited:
I can still change frequencies in heavy interference, so that’s not it. Why are you linking manually? Instead of just hitting the button on your remote. Remote control linking in blue, they will ask you to confirm your frequency settings. In HD. Auto it chooses, custom, you do. Wish you were sitting beside me. LOL

Last edited:
Try try again.

Not connected to drone and in heavy interference. I will connect and see if it only allows 2.4
On my GL300E P4 Pro+ if I'm connected to my drone, it will only show Phantom 4 Pro. If I'm disconnected it gives me the options of P4, P4A, and P4P. Either way, if P4P is selected I have the option for Custom or Auto, 2.4 & 5.8...

Reactions: Capt KO
On my GL300E P4 Pro+ if I'm connected to my drone, it will only show Phantom 4 Pro. If I'm disconnected it gives me the options of P4, P4A, and P4P. Either way, if P4P is selected I have the option for Custom or Auto, 2.4 & 5.8...
Exactly right, that’s the way it is supposed to work. For some reason his doesn’t and we can’t figure out why.

Reactions: D0CT0R
If you touch on the remote control icon, Under advanced settings, do you get all of the P4’s listed? Is it set on phantom pro? If so I’m stumped. It acts like it’s stuck on advanced or standard for some reason.

Thanks for all the help but I’m stomped too! I don’t know what else to do except for deal wit it

I just went to the System Update screen via: Home Screen/Settings (Flower Icon)/System Settings/Update. Mines current at V1.4.1.0. Try check for updates....

The first firmware update I ever did on a 300E did not show all three phantoms. Only 4A and Pro. DJI support told me the update didn’t finish and to reinstall the firmware. I did, and there it was. Still works.

Sorry I could not help, hope someone can.
Capt

If you have the Goggles connected, they only operate at 2.4ghz (at least the 1st Gen. white ones). IF you do, it is impossible to use the 5ghz network while the goggles are connected. It shows the sames symptoms I believe. If not, idk what to tell you except you may try flashing the older or newer firmware version to it.

Reactions: Capt KO
One more thought, make sure you have chosen phantom pro under advanced settings. If it is set on advanced or P4 It will not give you 5.8 G. Only if it is set on pro will you get the choice.

I’ve had no problems with the latest firmware update, once it’s completely installed. Good luck
Hi, Can you please tell me how to find this advanced settings option, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Hi, Can you please tell me how to find this advanced settings option, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Scroll down to the bottom of remote control settings. Advanced Settings is the bottom one. It will take you to the list of Phantoms if you touch the model displayed, should be all 3. P/A/S

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart