Phantom over indy. talk about crop circles.

Reaction score
the Indy staff was very cool, no problems with them. i only went up when the chopper was not flying. did not fly over any of the grand stands and stayed away from crowds of people, still ended up with some cool shots. Thank you to the staff at Indy for letting me shot when the chopper was on the ground.

http://youtu.be/QoCg7zlkwxo

I'd love to get my phantom 2 up over IMS before the race this may. I'm surprised they didn't have an issue with it. Seem risky with the crowds and all the radio activity from TV.

I live less then 1 hour from IMS. I was a little shocked to see all the custom hayabusa's if front of the long tent your video started near. Motorcycle drag racing is where my passion has been for over 35yrs now, and to see bikes like I mentioned at a event that's in your video is eye catching to me.

Btw, as you can see this is my 1st post. Planning to purchase a phantom vision in the next day or two.

the IMS staff was great, if you notice i did not fly over any crowds of people and was only up with the chopper was down. My guess is that in May the crowds are so large that it would be hard to get up without flying over lots of people.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl