phantom connection broken

Reaction score
Hi I just purchased a p2v+ and have never been able to get the app to work for live feed, it always says phantom connection broken all I can see is the battery level of the extender, my phone will connect to the phantom and when I open the app it shows the phantom number and a green dot but when I click on the camera button nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also im using a galaxy s5 and have tried using it in airplane mode and forgot all other wifi networks.

thanks

Hi I just purchased a p2v+ and have never been able to get the app to work for live feed, it always says phantom connection broken all I can see is the battery level of the extender, my phone will connect to the phantom and when I open the app it shows the phantom number and a green dot but when I click on the camera button nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, also im using a galaxy s5 and have tried using it in airplane mode and forgot all other wifi networks.

thanks
Has telemetry and connection broken = crashed phantom.

Try:
Look for the 3 cables that come from the phantom down to the gimbal board. Pull them all out and inspect them. The 4-pin clip-in cable is the one that usually gets damaged in crashes. Make sure all the pins are straight/aligned and intact. Insert them back onto the gimbal board and make sure they sit firmly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing