Phantom 5X

Reaction score
Is anyone considering buying this machine when its released? Looks to be released very soon. ( By April 2019)

How do you get in the order rotation for purchasing? Any information would be helpful.

Kielma
DJI Engineering #1: The rest are just toy's.

How do you get in the order rotation for purchasing?
Wait until DJI announces the event. On the day it's released, it will likely be available to order in the DJI Store shortly after it's announced. Buy it within the first couple of hours and you should be one of the first to receive it.

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Where are you getting this story?

Several sources, however, DJI has a youtube video showing the machine flying with a target date of early 2019. Several other internet sites pretty much agree with this. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

If not, I'm purchasing an Inspire 2.

Your thoughts?

Kielma

Wait until DJI announces the event. On the day it's released, it will likely be available to order in the DJI Store shortly after it's announced. Buy it within the first couple of hours and you should be one of the first to receive it.

Thank you. Just want to get the machine asap. I check their everyday.

Kielma

Sir ;)

Several sources, however, DJI has a youtube video showing the machine flying with a target date of early 2019. Several other internet sites pretty much agree with this. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

If not, I'm purchasing an Inspire 2.

Your thoughts?

Kielma
I just want to know where is this coming from.

I've searched and I can confirm there's nothing officially from DJI. Just speculation so far. I do wanna say this tho, typically, with any company releasing succesive models, imo they typically only release something great every 2nd model. I usually wait for a new build rather than an attempt to polish an existing build (as imo the P4 was to the great P3). Wether or not DJI ever releases a P5 (and imo they'd be fools not to) I, would be very interested in my next purchase. I wouldn't own a P4.

Is anyone considering buying this machine when its released? Looks to be released very soon. ( By April 2019)

How do you get in the order rotation for purchasing? Any information would be helpful.

Kielma

We keep in pretty close contact with DJI as we just finished making the Mavic Rain Wet Suits and from my correspondence with them, they are not even close to releasing let alone designing the Phantom 5 , all of the enginerring and man power has been spent on the Mavic 2, the enterprise and the Phantom RTK.

Phantomrain.org
approved vendor.

Last edited:
We keep in pretty close contact with DJI as we just finished making the Mavic Rain Wet Suits and from my correspondence with them, they are not even close to releasing let alone designing the Phantom 5 , all of the enginerring and man power has been spent on the Mavic 2, the enterprise and the Phantom RK.

Phantomrain.org
approved vendor.
Just for my understanding, what do you mean with Phantom RK?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palletliquidation