Phantom 4 with hardcase and extra batteries under $800.

This store is brooklyn-drones.com.Hope people don't confuse them with the authorized DJI dealer brooklyndrones.nyc

This store is brooklyn-drones.com.Hope people don't confuse them with the authorized DJI dealer brooklyndrones.nyc
Having bought my first, second, third drones from authorized DJI dealers, has garnered me nothing. I would assume that anyone, including Brooklyn Drones is authorized to sell, if they are selling new units. Face it, if you have a repair need, DJI is the last place to send your drone. DroneNerds beats DJI out every time. I bought this one with PayPal, so I'm protected there.
I will know in a few days. If so, I get a new P-4 with expanded accessory package for $695. If not, I get my money back.

Having bought my first, second, third drones from authorized DJI dealers, has garnered me nothing.

It garnered you a warranty.

What could be fishy about it

Other than the fact that they are selling the package at a completely unrealistic price, the domain was registered on May 16th with obfuscated WHOIS info and the name mimics an actual authorized dealer?

Other than the fact that they are selling the package at a completely unrealistic price, the domain was registered on May 16th with obfuscated WHOIS info and the name mimics an actual authorized dealer?
I am sure this quad will have the same warranty that one bought from Best Buy would have. Unless you buy a DOA unit, the DJI warranty is not worth much.

I'll let you know in a few days. Either way, I've made sure I'm protected from a monetary loss. Time maybe.

Having bought my first, second, third drones from authorized DJI dealers, has garnered me nothing. I would assume that anyone, including Brooklyn Drones is authorized to sell, if they are selling new units. Face it, if you have a repair need, DJI is the last place to send your drone. DroneNerds beats DJI out every time. I bought this one with PayPal, so I'm protected there.
I will know in a few days. If so, I get a new P-4 with expanded accessory package for $695. If not, I get my money back.
I don't know about drone nerds always beating out DJI, at least not in repair price. I asked them about cost to fix my P3A with a broken gimbal. They would have replaced the gimbal. DJI instead repaired it. Or at least they quoted/charged for a repair, it was clear they replaced it.

I don't know about drone nerds always beating out DJI, at least not in repair price. I asked them about cost to fix my P3A with a broken gimbal. They would have replaced the gimbal. DJI instead repaired it. Or at least they quoted/charged for a repair, it was clear they replaced it.
Sending to Drone Nerds, as opposed to China is more what I was talking about. I am sure DJI is best at it, but Drone Nerds is trained by DJI. I usually get a drone back from the Nerds in two weeks as opposed to 4 to 5 weeks from DJI.

It will be interesting to see the end result of your purchase. If it works out, that will help many people obtain a great bird at a very reasonable price.

No Phone, Their office hours are Pacific time and the address is a private house. And finally a gmail address...good luck ever getting your money back from them.

Our Address: 2815 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (PST)

Email: [email protected]

No Phone, Their office hours are Pacific time and the address is a private house. And finally a gmail address...good luck ever getting your money back from them.

Our Address: 2815 Bedford Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11210

Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm (PST)

Email: [email protected]
If it fails, I will get my money back from PayPal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan