Phantom 4 - Set Screw Thread Pitch Sizes

Reaction score
Hello to you all. Long time stalker of this site for info but haven't ever posted as I've generally found any answers to my questions.

Long story short. The client of the site I work at stacked his P4 resulting in a snapped gimble arm, torn ribbon cable etc.... He bought the replacement parts and I have fitted it all together. The issue I have found is that every single screw that goes into the new gimble arm is tight and doesnt want to bottom out. I suspect he bought an aftermarket arm although the ribbon etc he defiantly got from DJI as it all came in the correct DJI bags. Now finally for my question.
Does anyone know what the thread pitch sizes are for the DJI set screws? The DJI site has what appears to be M20-50 ,M20-60 etc. on the bags of screws and I suspect that this is indicating Metric 2 screws with a length. I intend on buying a tap and running it through the dodgy threads on the gimble arm. I'd pull one out and check it but I don't have a thread pitch gauge that small where I'm working (the middle of nowhere).

Thanks in advance

Kris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan