Phantom 4 pro + RC Problem

Reaction score
After going into general setting and initiating backup and reset on the controller, the RC rebooted and the sign up page came up. So I enter my credentials, and click on sign in, at which point it indicates that "Network available Check your internet connection" but there is no option to get to the main page and connect to my WiFi. I called DJI and they asked me to reset the remote by holding down the C1,C2 and shutter button, but that didn't work. Finally they asked me to return the unit.

Has anyone had this problem, and if you have I would appreciate your help,

Thank you!
Ade

Last edited:
I have had the issue ... take your finger and drag it on the screen from the top of the display down and another window will open. Then touch the gear/system-settings icon and go to the WIFI setting, turn it on and enter your password for your WIFI. Then try to login in again. You should be good then.

I have had the issue ... take your finger and drag it on the screen from the top of the display down and another window will open. Then touch the gear/system-settings icon and go to the WIFI setting, turn it on and enter your password for your WIFI. Then try to login in again. You should be good then.

Thank you very much, you are a godsend! The DJI Customer support folk apparently did not know this!! My problem is solved!

Apparently ... I only figured this out by chance when trying anything to get out of the loop created when changing versions of firmware ... I have heard other stories from folks contacting DJI for phone support and they all pretty much tell folks to "return your RC so we can fix it" if it is not a super-simple fix ... I sincerely believe many of the items can be fixed without that drastic of a measure. It is a shame that all of the phone support folks are not up to speed on the many operations of the software and hardware to give meaningful help to the consumers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan