phantom 4 pro plus set up issues

Reaction score
I purchased a phantom 4 pro plus in may and when attempting to setup ran into some issues. I decided to just go ahead and practice on the simulator in my spare time. I've got it down well on the simulator and I am ready to start flying now. I'm having an issue with setting it up.
First thing I would like to clear up is that from what I can remember I had to setup a DJI account,(like this one) it's been a while and I can't remember if this is account is the actual account email I used when setting it up or if i had used another. Is it possible to factory data reset the whole drone setup and start over also is there a way for me to confirm what dji account I originally used or tried to use in the setup. I don't even know if it actually registered yet or not. I've really gotten myself confused in all this. My account email that I used back then initially does not match this one, because I left a j out of it. Now when I try to go through the setup it's telling me to complete contact DJI by sending a message to [email protected]

To complete your sign up to complete enter mainland China number
Enter verification code.
Is there a way to start over? I'm as lost as I can be and really need some help. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164