Phantom 4 pro phone

Reaction score
Hey my people's....i bought the p4p yesterday and i have the LGg3 phone and it won't work at all with that phone, sadly i didn't check that first because i didn't kno, anyway I'm about to upgrade my phone. Any suggestions? Which works best for y'all? I'm now filmillar with what dji suggest but I'm wanting to kno y'all experience and which phones work the best for y'all

My iPhone 6/7 has been working great for me. You can find a list of phones that are working well for other people here.

Reactions: AIRSPACE
Hey my people's....i bought the p4p yesterday and i have the LGg3 phone and it won't work at all with that phone, sadly i didn't check that first because i didn't kno, anyway I'm about to upgrade my phone. Any suggestions? Which works best for y'all? I'm now filmillar with what dji suggest but I'm wanting to kno y'all experience and which phones work the best for y'all
On DJI website under drones, select yours, then select downloads and at bottom of page are a list of phones/Tablets compatible with your model. Using a LG tablet myself. It works but poorly. Everyone I've conversed with says to go to IOS. Hate to spend more money, but I've heard very little problems with IPads etc. and probably going to that myself.

Found an iPad Air 2 for extremely cheap on craigslist, just do some searching. The new line of models being announced in March so prices will continue to drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72