Phantom 4 Pro high Visibility Skins

Reaction score
I am looking for a high visibility skin for my Phantom 4 Pro. Does anyone have suggestions on the most visible colors and what brand to buy?

I am looking for a skin that will not peel easiliy and is easy to apply or are at least forgiving (can easily reposition).

For High visibility colors I like Fluorescent Orange Green or Yellow but wondering if black might even be more visible. Any thoughts?

I am also considering painting it using an airbrush. But I am wondering what kind of paint would be best to use. Anyone have experience with this?

Something you want to consider, that high Flourecent colors are not good in the sun, because of reflection. You will also find that Shiny Stickers also reflect in the sun making them a bad choice for a longer visual.

So stay away from the Fluorescent and Shiny.
We of course Recommend the Phantom Rain Wet Suits as they are Bright and Made of Neoprene which does not reflect the sun and because of it two tone colors with the exception of the all the black makes for an easy and fast Orientation in the sky.

Your welcome to check out are color Wet Suits and all the Benefits they offer but this one is are Favorite , we call it the Trauma 1 : Its Featured on are website: phantomrain.org

The Neoprene is easy to apply and very forgiving , and we offer 8 install videos for a perfect install.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.25.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.26.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.27.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.28.36 PM.png

I guess it depends on what exactly you need it for... Whenever I've wanted my drones to be really unmissable I've added one of these on top with a small lipo battery:
STROBON Navigation Strobe (White) - Flytron (3 mile visibility at night). Flytron have a ton of different lights/strobes so you can pick colour, style etc...

I purchased a set from DecalGirl that I thought were a Neon Chartuese, Lime Green, I got a ugly Pea Green, called them and they said they didn't make a Neon Green or a Blaze Orange, that there equipment wouldn't cut that kind of material, I sent the set back costing another $8.50. The color was nothing like the color displayed on their site. I've not been able to find anywhere the colors I'm looking for, I think the Chartreuse and Blaze Orange are the best visible colors to see in most conditions. If anyone on the Forum knows where to purchase them I would be thankful.

I purchased a set from DecalGirl that I thought were a Neon Chartuese, Lime Green, I got a ugly Pea Green, called them and they said they didn't make a Neon Green or a Blaze Orange, that there equipment wouldn't cut that kind of material, I sent the set back costing another $8.50. The color was nothing like the color displayed on their site. I've not been able to find anywhere the colors I'm looking for, I think the Chartreuse and Blaze Orange are the best visible colors to see in most conditions. If anyone on the Forum knows where to purchase them I would be thankful.

The problem is that the NEON colors in the stickers fades very very quickly in the sun.

We highly recommend for the best visual among other benefits getting the Phantom Rain Wet Suit .

Comes in 3 colors : The Truama 1 being the brightest . We recommend two colors because of the quick Visual Orientation of the drone in the sky.

You dont want anything that is shinny as it will dissappear in the sun reflection.

Phantomrain.org
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.27.26 PM.png

Can you please link to the claim of neon vs non-neon fading?

Can you please link to the claim of neon vs non-neon fading?

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.20.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.20.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.19.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.20.25 PM.png

Google has about 10 more but this will get you started.

This is why we do not offer pure NEON colors in the Wet Suits. NEON Dyes and Paints fade very quickly.

I am looking for a high visibility skin for my Phantom 4 Pro. Does anyone have suggestions on the most visible colors and what brand to buy?

I am looking for a skin that will not peel easiliy and is easy to apply or are at least forgiving (can easily reposition).

For High visibility colors I like Fluorescent Orange Green or Yellow but wondering if black might even be more visible. Any thoughts?

I am also considering painting it using an airbrush. But I am wondering what kind of paint would be best to use. Anyone have experience with this?

Many have done well with painting their drones . tape off , prep and paint . rattle cans of paint come in hundreds of colors , plastic paints , lot's of fluorescent colors and even chrome

Many have done well with painting their drones . tape off , prep and paint . rattle cans of paint come in hundreds of colors , plastic paints , lot's of fluorescent colors and even chrome
Thanks. I was afraid that rattle can paint might damage the plastic body much like they can eat away at the foam that we make airplanes out of. What kind of paint do you use?

Thought about using my airbrush but was not sure how well the paint would stick to the plastic.

is this a wet suit ad thread
It was not intended to be but somehow knew it would turn into one. I am not at all interested in going that route and am looking for another alternative. That is all I will say as I have gotten into trouble in the past for commenting on that Vendor.

Last edited:
Thanks. I was afraid that rattle can paint might damage the plastic body much like they can eat away at the foam that we make airplanes out of. What kind of paint do you use?

Thought about using my airbrush but was not sure how well the paint would stick to the plastic.
Air brush would be great and a lite clear coat or just the rattle can for plastics

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart