Phantom 4 beeping

Reaction score
hi I have a phantom 4 with the intelitte panel mod done to the receiver when I take it out to start it up it connects as it should records the home point gives me gps lock with 12 satellites all is good till I go to take off then I get a fast beeping noise from the controller have green light on the controller so it's connected to the drone everything is charged up just can't figure out why I get the beeping it starts right after I lift off.....anyone have any ideas or suggestions to look at?

Is this craft brand new or have you had it a while? Did it fly without beeping before, or has is always beeped? If it didn't beep before, what mods did you make to the craft or RC (besides the DSB ant) recently that may have triggered this anomaly? Do you have OA turned on? Have you tried turning OA off, if it's on?

Is this craft brand new or have you had it a while? Did it fly without beeping before, or has is always beeped? If it didn't beep before, what mods did you make to the craft or RC (besides the DSB ant) recently that may have triggered this anomaly? Do you have OA turned on? Have you tried turning OA off, if it's on?
What is OA?

I get a fast beeping noise from the controller have green light on the controller so it's connected to the drone everything is charged up just can't figure out why I get the beeping

My controller beeps at me when I turn it on. Whether connected to the drone or not it has a fast beep until I move the RC sticks a little bit, then it stops. However, I use an Inspire GL658A controller with my P4. It's a little annoying, but manageable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan