Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I may do that tomorrow I will call DJI
Don't call DJI. Call Best Buy and have them price match their own price on either one or two extra batteries purchased with the P4. That's what I did, even before Best Buy had those prices, as I got them to match DJI.com's $1569 price with two extra batteries, including the included sales tax in the purchase price. Had to do it in a Best Buy store with a manager who wanted to help. Same thing as 50% off on two extra batteries.

Why do you want the part 7 bat?

It's just a different plastic around the LED. Who cares? Not worth an extra $50 IMO Danny.

I've seen a ton of the 54s now and outside of the first two I saw, they are fitting sometimes perfectly and other times with a mm of wiggle room.

I am not concerned anymore with the 54s personally. In fact, it's quite possible that the 7s have the same wiggle variance, I just only had 2 bats before I had a ton. :)

Am I missing something? Anytime I try to see the difference between "part 7 and part 54" it shows me that part 54 is the DJI HDMI module, not a battery type......

Am I missing something? Anytime I try to see the difference between "part 7 and part 54" it shows me that part 54 is the DJI HDMI module, not a battery type......
Not sure if they changed the part number for the module. Didn't know that but the batteries that everyone is getting right. now say "part 54" on the box which is even stranger because it says "part 7" on the packing slip. I learned about it being the module just now. A model of consistency. lol

Local Apple store has in stock the old and new type batteries but would not honor 50% off with coupon in store purchase. Would like to get one more of the old models but not enough funds in my purse...
It's not an Apple promotion, DJI was giving people who bought from Apple the opportunity to purchase the batteries directly from the DJI website at a discount.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: arcaine25
It's not an Apple promotion, DJI was giving people who bought from Apple the opportunity to purchase the batteries directly from the DJI website at a discount.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

i'll have to check, because I thought all my new boxes said part 7, and I ordered through this deal also, direct from DJI, as well as a solo battery from Amazon before this deal ran (DJI authorized seller) hmmmm, stay tuned! lol

i'll have to check, because I thought all my new boxes said part 7, and I ordered through this deal also, direct from DJI, as well as a solo battery from Amazon before this deal ran (DJI authorized seller) hmmmm, stay tuned! lol
I'm assuming you meant to quote me?

By the way, wanted to reiterate that the second p4 I just got is a part 54 bat but of course there is no box for that one so don't know what they are calling it.

Either way, they can call it apple sauce but there are two bats, the kind with the matte finish around the LEDs and the other one. Not sure if it's a different DJI factory or just there are still P4 older bats still in inventory.

Wouldn't be surprising. In March when they officially announced the P4 and dropped the price of the P3 I had to go get another P3 and the stock inventory (In march) was the pre-October version (with the older motors).

I'm assuming you meant to quote me?

By the way, wanted to reiterate that the second p4 I just got is a part 54 bat but of course there is no box for that one so don't know what they are calling it.

Either way, they can call it apple sauce but there are two bats, the kind with the matte finish around the LEDs and the other one. Not sure if it's a different DJI factory or just there are still P4 older bats still in inventory.

Wouldn't be surprising. In March when they officially announced the P4 and dropped the price of the P3 I had to go get another P3 and the stock inventory (In march) was the pre-October version (with the older motors).

I did indeed mean to quote you, in the hurried frenzy of the work day I just clicked and typed lol
Now, the only matte finish batter I have is the original included with my P4, but the 4 other batteries I have are all the bright LED's without that dull finish around the LED's. I have another incoming, so I will verify the box. I looked but couldn't see the part number on the batteries itself, unless it was super tiny writing somewhere that I just overlooked thought.

I did indeed mean to quote you, in the hurried frenzy of the work day I just clicked and typed lol
Now, the only matte finish batter I have is the original included with my P4, but the 4 other batteries I have are all the bright LED's without that dull finish around the LED's. I have another incoming, so I will verify the box. I looked but couldn't see the part number on the batteries itself, unless it was super tiny writing somewhere that I just overlooked thought.
Yeah. The only thing on the bat itself is the serial on the bottom. Same with me on the original.

I'm pretty sure it's just a change. Meant to call Shenzhen last night but fell asleep reading to my daughter :p

Ah OK, I did ask my dealer about the discount and what they told me is the battery discount did not happen during the time I purchase therefore they can't honour me the request, I did emailed dji and they told me that my dealer should honour me, I've replied them back what the dealer told me, Will wait and see

Ah OK, I did ask my dealer about the discount and what they told me is the battery discount did not happen during the time I purchase therefore they can't honour me the request, I did emailed dji and they told me that my dealer should honour me, I've replied them back what the dealer told me, Will wait and see

My dealer told me that I received it as I was one of the first to order and they were only doing it for the early adopters as DJI seemed to be doing.

Yeah. The only thing on the bat itself is the serial on the bottom. Same with me on the original.

I'm pretty sure it's just a change. Meant to call Shenzhen last night but fell asleep reading to my daughter :p
Old fart...:)

Ok to up date yes bestbuy did match it on the battery. Thank you all just had to speak to the right person.
f783498d5d71fdd7986be21c8959dc7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl