Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

I have cleaned some off topic arguing from the thread. Let's all dial it back a little in here. This is not the purpose of the forum.

Most of you weren't here back when it happened but DJI saw activity here of cheating them and they ended the program due to the cheating they saw. If someone wants to give out codes so be it, but if you use falsely used one and circumvent the system, in the long you not only are you cheating DJI, but every DJI user.

So let's get the thread back on topic. If you see an issue, smash that report button and let the staff handle it. No more back & forth nonsense.
Huh? I thought the promo was still going. The link still shows up for me?

Only works on desktop browser. Only get the 404 error on mobile browsers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Only works on desktop browser. Only get the 404 error on mobile browsers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hmm, just checked and I didn't get a 404.

Im using an iPhone 6+ with iOS 9.1.3

@LuvMyTJ

I haven't read the terms and agreement but what is to say is circumventing the system? You may be right but just possibly, DJI is happy to give back to the community and not really be that strict on this?

Possibly as someone stated they are happy to unload the new part 54 over 7. At the end of the day, they are giving guranteed wholesales away which hurts their resellers but not really them, right?

I'm not saying this as fact. Just playing around with an idea that I was thinking about the other day as DJI is being uncharacteriscly loosy goosy with this promotion.

Dunno. Just thinking out loud.

Reactions: SCL525
NaimNatNod -Thanks for sharing a code with me and codes for the benefit of others. Much appreciated

Rumor has it that codes are still to be had and are still working for your Apple serial numbers. Smoke 'em if you got 'em! :cool:

Reactions: Kyle Martin
So does this promo ever expire or is DJI going to keep it going forever?
Some say that the codes expire in 24 hours, and the ability to get the codes has been withdrawn at least once already. Promo could end, or be withdrawn at any time. I'd take advantage of it now, if you are eligible!

Just received my extra 2 batteries today and they were both produced in Germany. There seems to be no fitment issues into the Phantom so everything looks good.

Just received my extra 2 batteries today and they were both produced in Germany. There seems to be no fitment issues into the Phantom so everything looks good.
The amount of movement with part 57 seems to vary from nothing at all to a bit too much. I've seen a bunch and only a couple I wouldn't fly with.

Local Apple store has in stock the old and new type batteries but would not honor 50% off with coupon in store purchase. Would like to get one more of the old models but not enough funds in my purse...

Local Apple store has in stock the old and new type batteries but would not honor 50% off with coupon in store purchase. Would like to get one more of the old models but not enough funds in my purse...
Why do you want the part 7 bat?

It's just a different plastic around the LED. Who cares? Not worth an extra $50 IMO Danny.

I've seen a ton of the 54s now and outside of the first two I saw, they are fitting sometimes perfectly and other times with a mm of wiggle room.

I am not concerned anymore with the 54s personally. In fact, it's quite possible that the 7s have the same wiggle variance, I just only had 2 bats before I had a ton. :)

Yea well my dumb self bought mine from Best Buy and then seen this...... and they will not let me return it I was going to go back and buy from apple just for the deal.

Yea well my dumb self bought mine from Best Buy and then seen this...... and they will not let me return it I was going to go back and buy from apple just for the deal.
There are people still that have codes if you need them ask nice. I personally don't but I know a few do

Why won't they let you return it? Try again, when another store manager is on duty, or try a different store. They have virtually unlimited discretion. The 15 day return is only there so they can say no if they don't want to help you. They can extend that to 30 days or even 45 days, if you ask nicely, and if they really want to help. Most don't, but you only need one! Find a helpful one! :cool:

If any one has a spare code I would really be greatful and would like to get a spare battery or two. Thanks Kyle

Last edited:
Why won't they let you return it? Try again, when another store manager is on duty, or try a different store. They have virtually unlimited discretion. The 15 day return is only there so they can say no if they don't want to help you. They can extend that to 30 days or even 45 days, if you ask nicely, and if they really want to help. Most don't, but you only need one! Find a helpful one! :cool:
They are picky on the drones.I went round and round with them already. I even emailed dji they told me to show the receipt. I did they said this is from a best buy it only applies for apple stores. So then I tried to be slick and said that apple sent me to best buy because they was out of stock {WHICH IS NOT FALSE}at store and the one I bought was in the apple section of the store. Yeah didn't work.

Last edited:
they are picky on the drones i went round and round with them already i even emailed dji they told show me the receipt. i did they said this is from a best buy it only applies for apple stores. So then I tried to be slick and said that apple sent me to best buy because they was out of stock at store and the one I bought was at t the apple in the store. Yeah didn't work.
I bought my P3 in November from Bestbuy, and was able to return it for in store credit in March due to a persistent gimbal tilt issue even after sending it in to DJI for repair. I don't think that would be helpful for most though as your Phantom money would be tied up at bestbuy so it is hard to turn around and spend at Apple. I was going to use the giftcard to buy a TV but sold it for only a few dollars less than it was worth on eBay.

I bought my P3 in November from Bestbuy, and was able to return it for in store credit in March due to a persistent gimbal tilt issue even after sending it in to DJI for repair. I don't think that would be helpful for most though as your Phantom money would be tied up at bestbuy so it is hard to turn around and spend at Apple. I was going to use the giftcard to buy a TV but sold it for only a few dollars less than it was worth on eBay.
Yea the best thing was i got in no interest on my card for 18 months, Also in my are they are all sold out. Mean Im happy but it would really be great to have a few batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18