Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Just to make it clear to any new users reading this thread, you can get a code yourself by going to the website in the link on page 1 and entering your serial.

It seems a lot of people are mistakenly thinking they need to ask another user for a code rather than try themselves. You should only come back and ask for a code if you are having issues obtaining a code after entering your own serial on the website.

I have cleaned some off topic arguing from the thread. Let's all dial it back a little in here. This is not the purpose of the forum.

Most of you weren't here back when it happened but DJI saw activity here of cheating them and they ended the program due to the cheating they saw. If someone wants to give out codes so be it, but if you use falsely used one and circumvent the system, in the long you not only are you cheating DJI, but every DJI user.

So let's get the thread back on topic. If you see an issue, smash that report button and let the staff handle it. No more back & forth nonsense.

Thanks LuvMyTJ for jumping in.

Like I said before, DJI shouldn't have done this promo only for Apple customer. There are so many reasons why people can't or don't buy their P4 from Apple.

BTW, the promo page's still up and the code(s) still works. I hope this info stays in the topic.

Cheers!

For the same reason on the P3 and P4 box on the side it says "optimized for iPad/Apple products...", then why is a droid cable inside???

Reactions: Kyle Martin
For the same reason on the P3 and P4 box on the side it says "optimized for iPad/Apple products...", then why is a droid cable inside???
Because they use micro usb to connect the drone to a computer. Micro usb is a public patent, where as lightning is apple exclusive. Since it's not apple branded then there is no need to include a lightning cable.

Why not use the Apple connector type in P4 (since Apple and DJI are joined at the hip) or also include an Apple cable?
And what exactly optimized for Apple mean? matching colors?

Why not use the Apple connector type in P4 (since Apple and DJI are joined at the hip) or also include an Apple cable?
And what exactly optimized for Apple mean? matching colors?
Because it's a proprietary connector, it's not Apple branded that's why it's not included. Plus most people have or at least most people I talk too have iPhones or use iPads. Either way it's nothing that needs any further discussion from me. One last note, apple paid to have the P4 released in Apple stores first. Not a huge deal in my book.

Optimized for Apple products means it meant to be or natural. DJI technically works with droid but it's not natural...It's in DJI's script ;)

DJI+Apple=Man+Woman=Natural=:)
DJI+Droid=Man+Goat=Not Natural=:eek:

Both technically fit but one is just not right.

What did the goat did to you? :)
Apple + Goat?

Received the Phantom4 drone as a gift last week but no extra batteries. I just tried the link for apple customers but it returns error "invalid S/N"...I'm guessing my drone wasn't bought from Apple...Could anyone kindly PM a spare code?

Apple is nothing more than a distributer of DJI products. Apple sells all types of tech products from keyboards to race car tracks. The P4 comes with a micro USB cable because thats what it uses, the iPhone comes with a Lightning cable because thats what it uses. Since there is no Lightning port on a P4 why would they send one with it? So to recap, Apple is a retailer selling DJI products, same as Best Buy or your local hobby shop.

Apple is nothing more than a distributer of DJI products. Apple sells all types of tech products from keyboards to race car tracks. The P4 comes with a micro USB cable because thats what it uses, the iPhone comes with a Lightning cable because thats what it uses. Since there is no Lightning port on a P4 why would they send one with it? So to recap, Apple is a retailer selling DJI products, same as Best Buy or your local hobby shop.

Exactly, the USB port on the Phantom, both P3 and P4, are the Micro USB style, not lightning... :p

If anyone has a code left I would greatly appreciate one! Thanks so much

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT