Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Just curious, how many batteries do you guys have or want? I rarely use more than three when flying but I always like to have extra. With this promotion I think 6 is the number I will stick with. Thanks again NaimNatNod. I contacted DJI when my coupon would not let me purchase my second battery, awaiting their response. If they give me a working coupon I will pass it on.

Nothing like receiving brand new batteries, and 1 completely dead on arrival. No lights, won't power on, won't take a charge. That's pretty awesome QC. lol I know this crap happens, so no big deal as long as they take care of me, but I'm curious how many others will experience a bad battery from this buy. Please keep us posted!

How's the car charger work? I bought an inverter but for whatever reason my battery stops charging 10mins in. I have to unplug and replug. I've tried 2 inverters 100w and 300w same issue with both

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had one take no time at all and one hang but I think it went through. One of them was given to me by someone on here who I promised I would send a 32 gig SD card of his choice from Amazon and IT LOOKS like that one will work now, finally.

I will throw that offer up in the air, assuming the promotion is still going on.

If anyone has an extra code still and they want to give it to me, I will upon completion of the bat, and I swear on my daughter's honor, I will do this, if anyone has a code to give me, I will send them a 32 gig card OF YOUR CHOICE, as long as it is available via Amazon Prime.

If anyone is interested, PM me. If I can get two codes to work, I'll get you 2 32 gigs, or one 64.

Ha, as I was typing that last e-mail my phone just buzzed in with an e-mail from DJI that the first set of two bats have been shipped. YAY!
I have sent you a PM

Me too, problem solved. I bought my Phantom on EU.
I sent an email for DJI and they answer to try again and it works.
Since we talk not so good about suport of dji when it happens, i have now to say that DJI was really helpfull and fast solving these problem for me.

OK. i received my two batteries right now....great!

I'm curious about a couple of things here - If you've received your batteries or shipment info --

1. Where did they ship from? Mine are dropshipped from Ellensburg Georgia USA.
2. New really bright LEDs or older style? (I'm thinking these batteries going out like this are newer)

Reactions: arcaine25
I'm curious about a couple of things here - If you've received your batteries or shipment info --

1. Where did they ship from? Mine are dropshipped from Ellensburg Georgia USA.
2. New really bright LEDs or older style? (I'm thinking these batteries going out like this are newer)

Mine came from GA just like yours, and they are the new bright LED's

I got my 2 batteries today . It only took 4 days . Thank you for posting the link !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

got 2 batteries in today.. bright LED. but i also notice the fit is different. there is some movement with the battery but it doesn't fall out... weird

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures