Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

Best Buy is now offering the same two extra battery bundle for $1560, so you can demand a price match now, if you are still within your return/price match time period, which should be 30 days based upon a P4 and two extra batteries. Bonus points if you get them to also pay your sales tax like DJI.com does, or just buy the sales tax free bundle directly from Best Buy on eBay!

For anyone that has ordered and received how long did the whole process to take? I followed one guy and it looks like he ordered last Monday and received on Friday. Is everyone else having this kind of timing or have we all broken the system down and can now expect delays?

I ordered on Saturday and this is the order screen I still have.

upload_2016-5-2_9-54-16.png

For anyone that has ordered and received how long did the whole process to take? I followed one guy and it looks like he ordered last Monday and received on Friday. Is everyone else having this kind of timing or have we all broken the system down and can now expect delays?

I ordered on Saturday and this is the order screen I still have.

View attachment 52364

Patience young grasshopper ;)

Mine is scheduled to deliver tomorrow 5/3/16 before 10:30am. Ordered 4/28/16. Shipped from Shenzhen, China. Currently at my local FedEx facility.
    Place Order
    Payment Reviewing
    Payment Success
    Shipped
    Order Completed
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Credit Card
Total:
USD $169.00
Order Time: 2016-04-28 03:04:33 (UTC)
Shipping Status: Shipped
Shipping Company: FedEx

Do the coupon codes expire? Do they have to be used by a certain date once you have a code sent to you?

Do the coupon codes expire? Do they have to be used by a certain date once you have a code sent to you?

I'm not sure. They were a few codes that I gave out and expired but I gave them new codes and they worked. I guess it will expire after 24 hours if you don't use it.

The best thing to do is, when you have a code, just use it right away. There is no reason to get a code but not using it!

Reactions: BriRi and tshrira
If someone has a coupon code in more would be grateful if you shared with me. Thank you.

Best Buy is now offering the same two extra battery bundle for $1560, so you can demand a price match now, if you are still within your return/price match time period, which should be 30 days based upon a P4 and two extra batteries. Bonus points if you get them to also pay your sales tax like DJI.com does, or just buy the sales tax free bundle directly from Best Buy on eBay!

You won't get reward zone points from eBay. You may get tax free though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

EDIT: @Derek Mackinnon just shared a coupon with me :) thanks!

Hi all!

I'm fairly new pilot and new to forum! I spent all my money to drone and bought from BestBuy and no extra battery yet :) what a shame they don't offer coupon for drones purchased from BestBuy...

I'll appreciate if someone will share a coupon code with me.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You can even buy it as a guest. No need to register but you should. Once you enter your email information, it will take you to the 2nd step (delivery details), enter your information then click "Next Step" to 3rd step where you will select payment method. Once the payment method has been selected, click on "Next Step" to go to 4th step. This is where you can enter the COUPON CODE by clicking "Use a Coupon Code". If it works, you should see the 50% discount apply right away.

It's simple!

I bought mine on the Apple online store. Picked it up at the store. No coupon code.[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought my P4 in store. Never got the email referenced in this post but I clicked the link and entered my info. Tada code for 50% off of up to two batteries. The page is still up and working as of today.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart