Phantom 4 Battery Promotion [For Apple store customers]

can't redeem anymore serials for codes, get this message: "Sorry, the product is not yet available in your country or region." The 2 I ordered came yesterday though

I've just asked DJI if they would extend this offer to those of us who didn't get one from Apple and the response was:

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

We are delighted to support you.
We will forward your suggestions to related department and hopefully it is will be available in the future.
Thank you very much for you time.

Way to steal codes from someone else!

That's not nice!!! If what I did was a steal, everybody here that DID NOT buy the P4 from Apple store and found the way to get a code would be a stealer?

The best way for dji to do if they wanted to give 50% discount on battery to selected group of customer (in this case, Apple's customer) is to have the customer submit a receipt (after return period) along with the serial #.

People will find a way to get the code regardless.

Yes, the Promotion Web Page was taken off but the 3 codes that I managed to get last night are still valid.

Please PM me if you want a code. I will give them to the first 3 PMs.

Reactions: Stokes
That's not nice!!! If what I did was a steal, everybody here that DID NOT buy the P4 from Apple store and found the way to get a code would be a stealer?

The best way for dji to do if they wanted to give 50% discount on battery to selected group of customer (in this case, Apple's customer) is to have the customer submit a receipt (after return period) along with the serial #.

People will find a way to get the code regardless.

Yes, the Promotion Web Page was taken off but the 3 codes that I managed to get last night are still valid.

Please PM me if you want a code. I will give them to the first 3 PMs.
If others took advantage of the system the way you did then yes I would defiantly say they were thieves, I gave codes out that were redeemed from my personal P4s. It makes no difference now I guess the promo page is gone.

I just play with the system by entering my s/n with different last 2 numbers and I got 3 coupon codes and they all work. Anyone still need it please let me know.
Ty very much, order complete, all works. Ty again and see y later.

Anyone has a Code left for me? Please [emoji1] batteries are totally overpriced and I have only one [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last code is still available. Please PM to me (I will not reply to the request on the thread). Be aware that you might be a THIEVE as I am (according to Matt122). Lol.

Mine just showed up. Thanks again. Good luck to everyone who can get them. Such a great deal!!!!
1248ad40e40f1bf8af27a1c97f54b9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Matt122;
It's so mean they don't offer this for European customers [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hear you gommi. I wish I could have another code for you.

I don't understand why dji just give this 50% promotion to only Apple customer. Aren't we all pay the same (Full) price as Apple customer? Don't get me wrong. I am a die-hard Apple product fan who has tons of Apple products, iPods, Iphone1-6s+, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Air 13", iMac 27", several iPads and now iPad Pro. Yes, many of them I bought from the Apple store but many of them I bought from variety of places including Craigslist. But I did not buy this P4 from Apple store because I got a 12 months interest free deal from Amazon with a $10 off, no tax and shipping fee. I also get a full 30 days money back guarantee from Amazon, so there is no reason to buy from Apple.

We are the consumer and we have right where to buy. There's always a two way streets. I don't think it's fair to us consumer when dji did this. The way that I did was a little message back to dji (I bet they didn't care). I have no issue with their product (yet) and I agreed to pay full price for the bird and if I had not found this thread, I would agree to pay full price on the extra battery as well.

My two also. Had Germany as contact address on the boxes.

So, it seems the promotion is no longer available? I bought my P4 from the Apple Store, but now that link doesn't even work. I'm pissed because I just paid full price an extra battery less than 2 weeks ago... grrr...

So, it seems the promotion is no longer available? I bought my P4 from the Apple Store, but now that link doesn't even work. I'm pissed because I just paid full price an extra battery less than 2 weeks ago... grrr...
did you buy the battery from Apple? If it has not been two weeks it is refundable. You can do a return and I will give you a code then turn around and order two batteries from DJI. The promotion is available, if you already have the code.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z