Phantom 4 Battery Issues - Customer Service

Story goes like this > make it known that your battery might be bad > make it known that you only have 6 months from sale to test > be up front and make it know that this is a KNOWN issue
Any product you buy might be damaged or DOA out of the box. Products from DJI are no different. As long as the seller/DJI is replacing those products for free, then I don't see any issue here.

I think your expectations are a tad too high.

Not that anything is gonna come of this; Was just looking for a PSA of what to expect no matter how minute the % is; And to acknowledge that there are A LOT of fake posts of DOA batteries.

Story goes like this > make it known that your battery might be bad > make it known that you only have 6 months from sale to test > be up front and make it know that this is a KNOWN issue

I don't want to add more to the story since it might get too convoluted / too hard to follow... Sales are more important; $$ talks/rules; don't worry about the minority is the moral of the story
The moral of the story actually is 'Take it out of the box soon after you get home and be sure somebody didn't sell you a box of rocks." If that doesn't make sense, stay far, far away from Ebarf.

I agree; I get the moral; BUYER BEWARE, open asap; Don't get comfortable / expect above average support from a big company like DJI. Got it; Thanks for all the input. We know where we stand.

I purchased 2 NIB 5870mAh batteries in the past month from 2 different sellers and both were DOA. Returned them both for full refunds. Purchased 2 used 5870mAh batteries through the classifieds on this forum, 1 with 2 charge cycles and 1 with 4 charge cycles. Both work perfectly. Moral: New is not always better.

Yes; I see; Not happy with my experience but will learn from all the stories/morals shared; Basically, doesn't matter how big the company is... not all customer service(s) treat their customers the same...

Reactions: jlrsn
I got tired reading all of the posts filed but in posting #14 it stated that a new Mavic battery was received DOA. If this battery was received for a Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom the new batteries arrive in Hybernation Mode which is the new way DJI ships those batteries. As soon as the battery is put on a charger it takes a full charge. The original battery that came in my new Mavic 2 Pro came semi charged but the 2 new Batteries that I bought afterwards arrived in Hybernation Mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164