Phantom 3Pro/adv 4K camera

Reaction score
so I've tried to sell a brand new boxed 4K camera on eBay twice. Both times it "sold" it turned out to be scams.

Are we allowed to advertise on here? What's the safest way to do this. These things are obviously not cheap so I want to make sure of that first and foremost.

Advertize in classifieds section here and accept payments thru PayPal. That should be a safe way.

Reactions: Twosteps75
When selling on eBay, there are steps you can take to minimize any potential scammers:

1. BIG ONE...do not accept or agree to ship to regions known for scamming. Typically I only ship to CONUS (Continental United States). eBay has a very good system for excluding countries or regions from your auction.
2. BIG ONE...Paypal ONLY. Do not agree to ANYTHING other than this. And only ship after PayPal money arrives.
3. If winning bidder starts with some run around or takes too long to pay (I expect to be paid within hours) eBay has a system to offer the item to the next highest bidder.
4. Many sellers require a bidder with poor feedback or low number of purchases, make contact with you prior to bidding.
5. Look carefully where bids are coming from and don't be shy about contacting bidders that do not fit your bidder requirements.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Twosteps75
Or put it on Flyhum.com. All that is on there is drones and drone parts. They don't charge a commission like Ebay's 15%. They take Paypal so there is still protection. You still have to be careful unless you know the buyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka