Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking to buy a Phantom Standard but my advice is to wait and save some money and buy a 4k or the pro model. Do you all think he would be making a mistake and would he enjoy it. Do any of you know if it has a return home feature?

The standard has RTH, I would encourage your friend to go for either the advanced or pro to get away from the wifi based model. He will thank you later for it.

It's a price-to-feature question. There's NOTHING wrong with a 3 and since I have no 4K capable TV's in my house at all, the added features of the 4 are of very little benefit to me. At $400, the P3S is an unbeatable bargain. Pick up the Litchi app for @$20 more and there's simply NO reason for ME to spend another penny. Write down the pros and cons and see if it's really worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It all depends on your budget. I picked up a P3S because I'm new to this and I figured it would be a good starter drone. Having WiFi instead of Lightbridge sucks, but I bought it new from BestBuy for $360. At that price range, it's the biggest bang for the buck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl